| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charleville, Queensland in April is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 34.1mm (1.3in) of liquid descends across on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Charleville, Queensland April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Charleville, Queensland:
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 867 kms (538.7 miles) NW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) NNW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 387 kms (240.5 miles) NNW
- Longreach, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) NNW
- Tibooburra, Australia - 535.5 kms (332.8 miles) SW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 403.9 kms (251 miles) S
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) S
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 798.5 kms (496.2 miles) N
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 661.5 kms (411.1 miles) NNE
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) NE
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 690.1 kms (428.8 miles) E
- Amberley, Australia - 653.5 kms (406.1 miles) ESE
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 798.9 kms (496.4 miles) SE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 683.4 kms (424.7 miles) SSE
- Williamtown, Australia - 890.8 kms (553.6 miles) SE